Our service is typically about 70-75 minutes in length and involves a time of singing, prayer, Scripture reading and a relevant biblical message.
We always say around here that we care about two things supremely: JESUS and the BIBLE. Our heart is to exalt and glorify Jesus Christ and live under and according to the authority of God's Word.
Here's what you can expect on a typical Sunday:
- Our greeters will welcome you & answer any questions you have.
- The service begins with a time of brief announcements and welcome followed by worship music and Scripture readings.
- Then one of our pastors will bring God's truth to you through a relevant biblical message.
- We usually close with another song and a benediction.
- The first Sunday of every month we partake in communion.
- Most of our people dress casually, but dress however you wish.
- Don't feel any pressure to give money when you visit. We don't ask you to give and don't pass a plate during the service. Just give as God leads.
- Accept a free gift from us at the Info Desk in the Commons Area.
- Need a Bible? Please feel free to take one. Free Bibles are located in the back of the sanctuary. If you take one we only ask that you read it.
- Children are in the service with their parents. Activity pages that match the topic of the sermon and boxes of crayons are available for children to use (they can keep the crayons) are located in the back of the sanctuary in front of our sound booth.
*Please feel free to give us a call (920.648.3500) or email (email@example.com) with any additional questions.