Here are a few things you can expect when you visit Real Hope Community Church on a Sunday morning at 9:30:
- The Bible will be used heavily throughout our gathering.
- We worship through song, reading, praying, and sitting under the teaching of God's Word each Sunday.
- The first Sunday of every month we partake in communion, or as we call it "The Lord's Supper".
Some things to keep in mind:
- Most of our people dress casually.
- Don't feel any pressure to give money when you visit. We don't ask you to give and don't pass a plate during the service. Just give as God leads.
- Stop by the INFO DESK when you walk in for a free gift.
- Don't have a Bible? No worries! We have one for you!
- Nursery is provided for infants-2 year olds.
- Children older than 2 are in the service with their parents. We value them as a part of our gathering and also want to allow them to learn how to worship first hand.
- Our gatherings last about 75 minutes
*Please feel free to give us a call (920.648.3500) or email (email@example.com) with any additional questions.